THE MUSEUM IS OPEN:
Closed: on national holidays.
The museum closes 3 hours earlier on days preceding public holidays:
23 February, 22 June, 23 December, 31 December.
1 June – 31 August
(+372) 644 8767
- Family (2 adults and 4 children) — 6 €
- Adult — 3 €
- Children from 3 to 17 and concessions — 2 € (students, seniors, ISIC and ITIC card holders)
- Admission is free for children under 3 years
The admission is free for children under 3 and holders of documents attesting to the following:
- holders of Tallinn Card
- ICOM members
- WFTGA members
- Employees of Estonian museums
- Employees Tallinn Botanical Garden
- Holders of valid press cards (during assignment)
- Members of Tallinn Tour Guide Association
- Tours from children’s homes
- Disabled pesrons and their attendants
Entrance is free to everyone on Tallinn Day, 15 May and on the International Museum Day, 18 May.
The museum houses a lovely café where delicious rolls and cakes, light meals, juice and, of course, ice cream are on offer. For adults we offer superb coffee – so come and see yourself!
MUSEUM CAFÉ IS TEMPORALLY CLOSED!
HOW TO GET HERE:
We are located in the Kadrioru Park, not far from the Kadriorg Palace that houses the Estonian Museum of Arts, the Kumu arts museum, and the house of Peter the Great. From the city centre, the best way to reach us is take the tram No 3 or 1 to all the way to the terminus Kadriorg and then walk on through the park. Check the travel options from Tallinn public transport planner.