Closed on national holidays (see end of page).
For inquiries, contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (+372) 6446 686.
Tel: (+372) 6446 686
KIEK IN DE KÖK
- Adult €6
- Concessions €4 (pupils, students, seniors, ISIC, ITIC card holders)
- Family ticket €12 (2 adults + up to 4 children until 18)
Common ticket: Neitsitorn (Maiden Tower) – Tallitorn (Marstal Tower) – The Short Leg Gate Tower – Kiek in de Kök
Concessions 4.50€ (ITIC card holders, students, seniors)
Family ticket 14€ ( 2 adults + max 4 underage children)
Free admission for children under 8.
We recommend to visit the tower without a guide, yet guided tours of Kiek in de Kök are available. To book a tour, contact us by e-mail email@example.com or phone (+372) 6446 686.
- guided tours in Estonian € 16.00 (group size 10–25 persons)
- guided tours in Russian, English and Finnish € 32.00 (group size 10-25 persons)
BASTION TUNNELS AND THE CARVED STONE MUSEUM
- Adult €9.00
- Concessions €6 (ITIC card, pupils, students, pensioners)
- Family ticket €18.00 (2 adults + up to 4 minor children)
- Joint ticket €13.00 (Kiek in de Kök/Bastion tunnels/Carved Stone Museum)
Advance booking between 10.00 and 17.00.
BASTION TUNNELS only
- Adult € 6.00
- Concessions € 3.50 (pupils, students, seniors, ISIC, ITIC card holders)
- Family ticket € 12.00 (2 adults + up to 4 children until 18)
- Joint ticket € 9.00 (Kiek in de Kök/Bastion tunnels)
- Free admission for children under 7.
THE BASTION PASSAGES CAN BE ONLY VISITED BY GUIDED TOURS THAT MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE.
Group size is limited to 20 persons, tours are held in English and Russian, and by advance agreement also in Finnish.
Guided tours to the Bastion passages can be booked by calling (+372) 644 6686, by e-mail: kok@linnamuuseum or at the museum desk.
Please notice that temperature in the passages is 7-10 °C throughout the year and we have to navigate some rather steep stairs, so please dress appropriately!
Please note: We do not recommend taking children under the age of 7 to the Bastion passages guided tours!
The admission is free for children under 7 and holders of documents attesting to the following:
- holders of Tallinn Card
- ICOM members
- WFTGA members
- Employees of Estonian museums
- Employees Tallinn Botanical Garden
- Holders of valid press cards (during assignment)
- Members of Tallinn Tour Guide Association
- Tours from children’s homes
- Disabled pesrons and their attendants
Entrance is free to everyone on Tallinn Day, 15 May and on the International Museum Day, 18 May.
HOW TO FIND US:
We are located on Toompea Hill near the Vabaduse väljak at Komandandi tee 2.
The museum is closed on public holidays:
- 1 January
- 24 February
- 14 and 16 April (2017)
- 1 May
- 15 May (2017)
- 23—24 June
- 20 August
- 24—26 December
- 31 December
The museum closes 3 hours earlier on days preceding public holidays in 2017:
- 23 February
- 22 June
- 23 December
- 31 December