The museum closes 3 hours earlier on days preceding public holidays:
23 February, 22 June, 23 December, 31 December.
The museums will be closed one hour earlier on the working day before the Good Friday (15 April 2022), May Day (1 May) and Restoration of Independence Day (20 August).
Closed: Mondays, Tuesdays and on national holidays (see end of page).
For inquiries, please contact us by e-mail or by phone (+372) 644 8767
Tel: (+372) 5309 9772
- Adult: 5 €
- Concessions: 3 € (students, seniors, ISIC-card holders)
- Family ticket: 10 € (2 adults and up to 4 children under 17)
- In Estonian: 30 € per group + admission tickets
- In foreign languages: 55 € per group + admission tickets
The admission is free for children under 7 and holders of documents attesting to the following:
- holders of Tallinn Card
- ICOM members
- WFTGA members
- Employees of Estonian museums
- Employees Tallinn Botanical Garden
- Holders of valid press cards
- Members of Tallinn Tour Guide Association
- Tours from children’s homes
- Disabled persons and their attendants
HOW TO GET HERE:
The museum is situated in the Kalamaja district, not far from the Balti jaam railway station, in a walking distance from the Old Town.
You can also take the tram No 1 or No 2 from Viru väljak to Balti jaam. Cross the Kopli street and walk along the Vana-Kalamaja street up to small square. There’s the a chemist’s shop on the corner and the museum is located accross the street in a two-storeyed 1930s building.
Check out public transport options and timetables here.