15.04, 17.04 closed
The museum closes 3 hours earlier on days preceding public holidays:
23 February, 22 June, 23 December, 31 December.
Closed: Mondays, Tuesdays and on national holidays (see end of page).
For inquiries, please contact us by e-mail or by phone (+372) 644 8767
Tel: (+372) 5309 9772
- Adult: 5 €
- Concessions: 3 € (students, seniors, ISIC-card holders)
- Family ticket: 10 € (2 adults and up to 4 children under 17)
- In Estonian: 30 € per group + admission tickets
- In foreign languages: 55 € per group + admission tickets
The admission is free for children under 7 and holders of documents attesting to the following:
- holders of Tallinn Card
- ICOM members
- WFTGA members
- Employees of Estonian museums
- Employees Tallinn Botanical Garden
- Holders of valid press cards
- Members of Tallinn Tour Guide Association
- Tours from children’s homes
- Disabled persons and their attendants
HOW TO GET HERE:
The museum is situated in the Kalamaja district, not far from the Balti jaam railway station, in a walking distance from the Old Town.
You can also take the tram No 1 or No 2 from Viru väljak to Balti jaam. Cross the Kopli street and walk along the Vana-Kalamaja street up to small square. There’s the a chemist’s shop on the corner and the museum is located accross the street in a two-storeyed 1930s building.
Check out public transport options and timetables here.