Wednesday to Sunday 10.30–18.00
Last admission at 17.30
Closed: Mondays, Tuesdays and on national holidays (see end of page).
For inquiries, contact us by e-mail email@example.com or phone (+372) 641 3491.
- Adult: 2 €
- Concessions: 1 € (children 3–18, students, seniors, ISIC-card holders)
- Family ticket: 4 € (2 adults and up to 4 children under 17)
The admission is free for children under 3 and holders of documents attesting to the following:
- holders of Tallinn Card
- ICOM members
- WFTGA members
- Employees of Estonian museums
- Employees Tallinn Botanical Garden
- Holders of valid press cards
- Members of Tallinn Tour Guide Association
- Honorary citizens of Tallinn
- Tours from children’s homes
- Disabled pesrons and their attendants
- Persons persecuted by powers occupying Estonia
Entrance is free to everyone on Tallinn Day, 15 May and on the International Museum Day, 18 May.
HOW TO GET HERE:
The museum is situated in the Kalamaja district, not far from the Balti jaam railway station, in a walking distance from the Old Town.
You can also take the tram No 1 or No 2 from Viru väljak to Balti jaam. Cross the Kopli street and walk along the Vana-Kalamaja street up to small square. There’s the a chemist’s shop on the corner and the museum is located accross the street in a two-storeyed 1930s building.
Check out public transport options and timetables here.
The museum is closed on public holidays:
- 1 January
- 24 February
- 14 and 16 April (2017)
- 1 May
- 15 May (2017)
- 4 June
- 23–24 June
- 20 August
- 24–26 December
The museum closes 3 hours earlier on days preceding public holidays in 2017:
- 23 February
- 22 June
- 23 December
- 31 December