5 of January 2019 Tallinn City Museum’s Christmas Game “Christmas across the city!”
The Christmas Game is taking place in four museums: Museum of Photography, Tallinn City Museum, Tallinn Russian Museum and Kiek in de Kök fortification museum (including the Maiden Tower).
THE MUSEUM IS OPEN:
1 May–30 September
The Museum is closed on National holidays.
The museum closes 3 hours earlier on days preceding public holidays: 23 February, 22 June, 23 December, 31 December.
(+372) 6155 180
- Adult: 3 €
- Concessions: 2 € (students, seniors, ISIC-card holders)
- Family ticket: 6 € (2 adults and up to 4 children under 17)
- Joint ticket Tallinn Russian Museum and House of Peter the Great (Mäekalda 2): 5 €
- Joint ticket (students, pensioner) Tallinn Russian Museum and House of Peter the Great (Mäekalda 2): 3 €
- Joint family ticket Tallinn Russian Museum and House of Peter the Great (Mäekalda 2): 10 €
- Guided tour in the museum: 20 €
Guided tours available in
Groups larger than 10 people are asked to book in advance by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The tour costs 20€ + admission fee for each person.
We accept payments by debit and credit cards and in cash.
HOW TO FIND US:
We are located at Pikk 29a in the Old Town.